|Album by Queen|
|Genre||Rock, Hard Rock|
The Miracle is the thirteenth studio album by Queen released in 1989.
It was recorded as the band recovered from Brian May's marital problems and Freddie Mercury's AIDS diagnosis (which was, though known to the band, not publicised at the time). Recording started in January 1988 and lasted twelve months.
The album was originally going to be called The Invisible Men, but three weeks before the release, according to Roger Taylor, they decided to change the name to The Miracle.
The album reached #1 in the UK,Austria , Germany, the Netherlands, and Switzerland, and #24 on the US Billboard 200 chart. The Miracle is estimated to have sold 9.5 million copies. Allmusic would name it as Queen's best album of the 1980s, along with The Game.
- Khashoggi's Ship
- The Miracle
- I Want It All
- The Invisible Man
- Rain Must Fall
- My Baby Does Me
- Was It All Worth It
- Hang On In There
- Chinese Torture
- The Invisible Man (12" version)
2011 bonus tracksEdit
- "I Want It All (Single version)"
- "The Invisible Man (Demo version with guide vocal, August 1988)"
- "Hang On in There (B-Side)"
- "Hijack My Heart (B-Side)"
- "Stealin' (B-Side)"
- "Chinese Torture (Instrumental)"
- "The Invisible Man (12" Version)"